We can’t decide to turn up the sun when we think it’s too cold out, but we can control our indoor air temperature and quality. With our high quality American Standard and Armstrong furnaces and their state of the art features, with the touch of a button on your thermostat, you will make your house so feel so cozy you will never want to leave home.
Things to think about before deciding which furnace is right for you
- What type of climate do you live in and what type of weather are you trying to keep out
- Does anyone in the home suffer from seasonal allergies or other allergies like dust mites, pet dander etc.
- What is your budget for a new furnace
- What have been the problems with your current furnace
- What is one thing you would like to improve in the air quality of your home
- How soon do you plan to install a new furnace
Educating yourself on the different types of furnace